Gift Cards & Certificates
Gift Card Policy
Note that any policy is subject to change without notice.
Gift cards make a great gift! Purchase a gift card now.
If you have any questions on purchasing or redeeming gift cards, please reach out to us.
- available balance does not expire
- can not be used in combination of other promotions or discounts being offered
- are not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable
- redeemable only for online merchandise, and cannot be used to purchase other gift cards
- cannot be returned, refunded or transferred
- cannot be resold
- no cash back for unused balances on gift cards
- are not credit or debit cards, but constitute a prepayment on the cost of purchases at Bumbini
- purchased in Canadian dollars
On-Line Gift Cards
- After purchasing an on-line gift card, you will be emailed a printable card within a few minutes. The email will contain a link with the card number, and current balance.
- If you wish to add a personal message to an online gift card, you may do so in the appropriate field.
- There is no additional cost to include a personalized message.
- The gift card will be emailed to the person who purchased it. The card may then be printed or forwarded to the final recipient.
- Redeem your on-line gift card during checkout at bumbini.com. Be sure to enter the code into the discount field in checkout.
- Gift cards must be applied at time of purchase. We cannot apply gift card payment to a completed order afterwards.
- Gift card sales are final. Can not cancel an online order once it has been paid for.
On-line Gift Card Balance
You may see the current card balance by clicking on the link emailed to you upon purchasing the card.
Lost Gift Cards
On-Line gift cards can be reissued to the original purchaser. All we need is their order number or name and email that the card was purchased under.