It's smart, Swedish, and maybe a little strange but it’s doctor invented & recommended. A nasal aspirator that ACTUALLY WORKS!
NoseFrida, the Snotsucker, is 100% hygienic due to the filters (4 included) and fabulously reviewed (Rachel Ray, Parenting & more).
1. Why is NoseFrida better than other aspirators? Answer: NoseFrida is non-invasive – instead of going inside the nose, it forms a seal with the outside of the baby’s nostril, creating a vacuum. Parent-powered suction is much stronger and more effective than the static suction or battery-powered aspirators. NoseFrida is also easy to clean.
2. Will NoseFrida make me sick? Answer: No. Clinical studies have proven that the hygiene filter prevents mucus and bacterial transfer from child to user.
3. Can I suck too hard? Answer: No. NoseFrida is safe to use on newborns and preemies. There is no risk of sucking too hard.
4. Is NoseFrida made of safe material? Answer: Yes, NoseFrida is made of non-allergenic, latex-free, BPA-free, and phthalate-free polypropylene. It is manufactured in environmentally-conscious Sweden.
5. I took the tube apart for washing and now it won't stay attached?
Answer: The tube must be pushed firmly until you hear it snap into place. There is a groove inside that holds the pieces together.
6. Does NoseFrida come with filters? Answer: Yes, 4 are included - 1 pre-loaded and 3 extras.